Wip rack in Litho

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Fri Oct 9 13:33:49 PDT 2009

Hello all,

My apology if you are getting multiple emails.

This morning I took a tour of the lab and was pleasantly surprise how
tidy and clean  most things were.
My sincere thanks to all of you and many super users and Uli,Mario Gary
and Linda ( asml) for keeping things in order and helping out.

I like to ask every one who has boxes on the WIP rack to clean up. The
WIP rack has so many boxes that is covering my note and is actually
looks pretty unsafe.
I like you to look into the rack under the E-beam pass through as well
and clean it  up. I will promise to see if I can do something about this
during shutdown and provide more wip rack capability.

Also,  I like to take this opportunity and thanks many of you who send
me well wishes during my leave and I am back half time for time being.

mahnaz