Problem headway2 SNF 2009-09-01 11:45:24: Large amounts of cross-linked resist

erichall at snf.stanford.edu erichall at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Sep 1 11:45:26 PDT 2009

After using the headway2 and removing the aluminum foil that had been placed there previously, I noticed large amounts of red resist.  I was able to clean up some of it, but large amounts remain.  Additionally, the instrument was acting a little slow at first, with the wafer taking more power than normal to start spinning.  This stopped after my first wafer, but it might be indicative of cross-linked resist in the spinner.