Shutdown headway2 SNF 2009-09-20 16:53:52: will not spin

vilanova at snf.stanford.edu vilanova at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Sep 21 10:11:26 PDT 2009

first: the shaft and the Teflon chuck white Insert has a D shape , If
the Chuck is not insert it correctly The System Will No Spin
Second: ) I FOund  All the chucks Dirty , THE CHUCKS NEED TO BE
CLEAN BEFORE AND AFTER USE. IF THEY ARE NOT CLEAN THE
 SYSTEM WILL BURN THE FUSE AND WILL NOT WORK AT ALL
THE WHITE INSERTS ARE OK , I JUST REPLACED ALL OF THE
ORINGS AND CLEANED THE CHUCKS ALSO REPLACED BAD FUSE,
TESTED OK, READY TO USE.