Problem headway2 SNF 2010-05-31 18:02:17: spindle + chucks,

vilanova at snf.stanford.edu vilanova at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Jun 1 07:46:56 PDT 2010

there was  nothing wrong with the System , the problem was the chucks
I FOund them Full of resist and SU8 All of them!!! if  Users DOnt clean
After themselfs , if   users dont clean the chucks before  they Use them
If they dont Place the chuckin the right position
 Spindle and chucks have a D shape)
the system will not work , vacuum will not work! I just spent an hour
cleaning all that up , chucks Spindle shaft ( Found it full of resist , Also the bench was full of resist, I cleaned all that up and checked system
with a "clean " chuck , everything FIne and working perfectly, Cleaned
all chucks Spindle replaced O rings cleaned bench system ok to use.