Comment headway2 SNF 2011-04-12 12:20:37: headway was found covered in LOL and a black material that was not ESPACER

jwc at snf.stanford.edu jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Apr 12 12:20:37 PDT 2011

Upon coming onto the headway 2 coater we found a lot of resist residues of LOL and some black 'waxy' material that could not be removed from the deck and spinner surfaces with acetone or IPA. Water also did not remove the black waxy stuff.
please send me community service 'volunteers' to strip and clean the decks with more aggressive materials...  ;-)
jwc