unacceptable

Mahnaz mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Sep 12 14:10:37 PDT 2002

Hello all,

I have few complain to make:
On the YES  oven:
I found one cassette loaded with si dust or something similar
The second cassette missing, I looked in to all the teflon cassette and
is not there. These cassettes have two brown dot and you are not allowed
to remove them from yes oven.
Bring it back ASAP.

On the SVG coater

I created the ARM 7 (5mm) to replace the ARM 6 ( the standard, 2.5 mm)
and that is all you need to do . In the recipe where it says arm, 6: to
change, press 7 and push arm.
You are not allowed to go  to ARM program and change things. You are not
allowed to adjust( push back and forth the arm ) that causes many damage
to the equipment. See Mike or Mario if you need help. Two people works
was effected.
This cycle has to come to end or I simply will take the KEYS away

mahnaz