missing chuck

Mahnaz mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Apr 24 14:34:07 PDT 2003

Hello all,

I am getting e-mails  from lab members whom are waiting for piece chucks
to turn up so they can do their work.  The missing chuck was ordered by
Mario and is fairly new  ( two months old). The only thing I can think
of is some one out there has it, please bring it back. Mario has checked
behind/ and under  the bench so I know is not  where is suppose to be
and has not fallen out of place..
Items in the lab belongs to every one if you find your self that our
chuck  works with your process and you like to have one, you need to
order one by getting the  information from staff .      I WANT THE CHUCK
BACK as soon as possible.

mahnaz