unacceptable

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Mar 25 11:12:46 PST 2005

Hello all,

Recently we have been  finding a lot of resists , qtips and things that
should not be in the sink where you do manual developing on webmis. The
drain  where the gooseneck is;  is  designed for pouring your developer
and rinse out the sample or rinse any beakers when needed. It is not
designed for getting rid of any resists or wipes and qtips so ....
Left over resist  in the beaker need to go back to solvent bench (in the
cart)  and should  get disposed in the carboy or in case of pmma in the
container behind carboy with label.

Qtips and wipes all gets collected in a zip log bag and then goes to
hazardous bin.
Please  any questions or comments send me an email.

mahnaz