Please return my 5 mm headway chuck.

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Feb 28 11:05:26 PST 2006

Greetings Headway Users,

About two to three weeks ago a labmember came by my office and asked me
about both MaN-2403 resist and to use my 5 mm headway chuck we use for
pieces.
I had asked that user to please return that chuck to me after he
utilized it.  Sadly it never came back to me and I cannot locate it.  I
checked the headway bin where we keep the lab available chucks, my dry
box and my desk.

Will that user, and all users whom have checked out chucks from me in
the recent past,  please check with me and let me know where my chuck
is.  It is the only one like it we have and many people working in
pieces have been sharing it.

RSVP poste haste,

James Conway
SNF