Users should be careful to complete the In-Use Hazardous Chemicals Blue Cards completely.

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Feb 20 11:11:17 PST 2008

*
**Greetings Headway Users:*

To be fair and equal to everyone I am reminding you all of a SNF
requirement to fill out *completely and legibly* all items on the In-Use
Hazardous Chemicals Blue Card used during your fabrication operations.
In addition All Users are warned to completely remove all engineering
materials after your spinning operations and to clean up after
yourselves. This is important to maintain a safe working environment for
everyone working in the SNF cleanroom.

During the last 24 hours I have given two warnings to Lab Members
working on the Headway bench to properly label, handle and dispose of
engineering materials on this bench after your fabrication operations.

SNF Staff and lab members will continue to be vigilant of Users working
on this bench in an effort to identify the last few Users whom are not
following standard procedures on this bench.

Thank you for your support!