Missing Chuck

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Wed May 21 08:32:25 PDT 2008

Hello all,

Mario tells me that small chuck pieces is missing again.
We just recently purchased the one that is now missing after the old one
walked away.
The chucks in the box by the system belongs to SNF and is for every ones
use so imagine what you are doing to a labmember who wants to use it (
you pretty much have changed their schedule, haven't you????)     Please
bring the chuck back and if something has happened to it just let us
know and we go from there.

As of right now I am not ordering one so I am expecting it BACK.

mahnaz