ANNOUNCEMENT: "Take A Spin with Me" -- Resist Handling Training on the Headway for October Tuesday October 7th and 21st, 2008 10:15 AM to 12:30 PM

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Oct 6 11:38:21 PDT 2008

*

**ANNOUNCEMENT:  "Take A Spin with Me" -- Resist Handling Training on
the Headway Coater.
*
Greetings SNF Lab Users,

I will be conducting my next *"Take A Spin with Me" *training class
Tuesday OCTOBER 7th and 21st, 2008 from 10:15 AM  - 12:30 PM.

This is a great opportunity for you to get acquainted with the specific
points to employ when working with our Ebeam or Optical Resist materials
in order to obtain high quality thin film coatings over your wafers for
Electron Beam, Scanning Probe (SPL), and Optical Lithography. In these
applications accurate control of polymer thickness is important in order
to obtain consistent high quality lithography results.

We will be conducting this training on the Headway Spin Coater.  Users
attending this session will gain their qualification on this tool and
also learn to perform thin film measurements on the Nanospec TFA
measurement tool.
This is a Hands-On Lab Session, please have your substrates clean and
ready to coat on the Headway Coater.

Class Schedule:

10:15 - 11:00 I will start with substrate cleans on WET BENCH NONMETAL
performing Pirhana clean and HF etching of the intrinsic native oxide on
Silicon wafers.  All users must have their substrates cleaned and ready
to go for spinning by the session time; either coming out of the 150
degree Singe oven, or if you are working on oxides or nitrides, coming
out of the YES HMDS Prime oven directly.

11:00 - 12:00 We can apply what ever resist system you desire for your
work.

12:00 - 12:30 Thin Film Measurements on the Nanospec Thin Film Analyzer

All interested parties are welcome to attend this session.
Thank you for your interest in Ebeam and Optical Lithography at Stanford
Nanofabrication Facility,

James W. Conway
Ebeam Technology Group
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility
650-725-7075  office hour Tuesday - Friday 8:30 - 9:30 AM CIS 31