Shutdown innotec 2001-04-21 08:04:58: Chiller Blows Breaker

flannery at snf.stanford.edu flannery at snf.stanford.edu
Sat Apr 21 08:04:59 PDT 2001

Chiller interlock was on. I filled with 2 bottles of DI water. Attempted to restart. No response. Checked circuit breaker and it had tripped. I reset. Tried to restart. It blew breaker in 3 seconds. Reset again. Blew breaker immediately. Then I noticed a small leak in front of chiller.
Also, front of chiller says that water strainer must be cleaned
periodically. I don't think this has ever been done.