Problem innotec SNF 2004-07-15 08:56:45: Telemark Not Lit

nmiller at snf.stanford.edu nmiller at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Jul 15 08:56:46 PDT 2004

When I walked up to the innotec, no lights were lit at all on the telemark control even though the key was in the on position. I hit the off button a few times and nothing happened, then I turned the key off and back on a couple times and nothing happened,then I hit the off button a couple more times and the the light above the off button came on. It worked fine after that, but when I was done with the machine I noticed again that no lights were lit at all on the control.