Problem innotec SNF 2004-11-19 01:37:54: innotec down, bell jar can not close

levi at snf.stanford.edu levi at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Nov 19 01:37:55 PST 2004

Hi all,
after finishing my deposition and cleaning the chamber, I lowered the bell jar down. The bell jar was apparantly not going down straight but was also rotating slightly for unknown reason. Asd a result, the side of the bell jar hit one of the four rods that is holding the planatary.
When we tried to manually balance the bell jar while lowering it we noticed that there is a rotation of the bell jar while lowering and we needed to stabilize it all the way down. The bell jar can be almost closed but not emtirely.
Regards,
Ofer Levi