Problem innotec SNF 2005-08-03 03:51:29: Innotec: Water problem

me342e at snf.stanford.edu me342e at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Aug 3 03:51:30 PDT 2005

Hello,
When I press "reset", the water light does not reset on the main power system.  There is also an interlock WFS1, WFS2 problem on the console.
My 5 wafers are currently in the Innotec, and the machine is
currently decompressed.  Seeing how the machine is innoperable until this problem is solved, please let me know when/how
this is solved and I can coat my wafers are be ready for the next person.
Thanks in advance.
Patrick Chiang
c: 650-224-0615