Problem innotec SNF 2006-01-16 21:44:51: thickness and crystal health

rscheffler at snf.stanford.edu rscheffler at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Jan 16 21:44:51 PST 2006

After depositing a 99 A Cr layer, I was in the middle of depositting a 5000A Au layer when the thickness read -3.38 kA adn the crystal health read 96%.  The crystal health had been 89% prior, and I think that I had a little more than 1000 A depositted at this point.  I was at 16% power when this happened, which might have been high.  (There are several other enteries in the log book at this percentage though.)  As the crystal health was erronious, I went ahead and replaced the crystal.  Any ideas what Idid wrong?