Problem innotec SNF 2007-08-17 21:49:26: REGEN

ericp at snf.stanford.edu ericp at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Aug 17 21:49:26 PDT 2007

Friday night, I noticed the cryo temp at 17K
AND the pump making a lot of noise.
I'm regen-ing the innotec cryo since no user
has it reserved until early Sat AM, and it's our
best shot to have it survive the weekend in
operation!
In any case, unless there is a more serious issue with the
cryo, it should be operational again Saturday morning.
Just check the cryo temperature on the VSC before
and the cryo is not really loud, then you should be ok to
run.