Problem innotec SNF 2007-10-17 20:36:21: pump shutdown by interlock

zhangy at snf.stanford.edu zhangy at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Oct 17 20:36:22 PDT 2007

When I lowered the chamber after loading samples, there's a cable at the back of the chamber which stuck in between the bell jars. I didn't notice that until start pumping. As a result, the ATM light didn't go off in 10seconds, and I didn't stop pumping immediately. I really appologize for this. Therefore, the interlock shut down the roughing pump.
By the way, this same problem happened two days ago. Would you please fix the cable problem as well? Thanks a lot!