Problem innotec SNF 2008-04-25 04:53:10: Venting light issue

bdai at snf.stanford.edu bdai at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Apr 25 04:53:10 PDT 2008

Similar problem to the user before me. Before deposition, venting light behaved normal. After deposition when I vented the chamber the AMT light couldn't turn on after 10 minutes' waiting and the chamber kept sealed. Stopped venting, pressed "Pump only", then pressed "Stop" and redid venting... repeated three times and things returned normal. There is something wrong with the venting. Beware.