Problem innotec SNF 2008-01-17 17:11:17: venting problem

tdo at snf.stanford.edu tdo at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Jan 17 17:11:18 PST 2008

After venting to open the bell jar (both to load or unload), the ATM light would not illuminate after >10mins of venting.  The chamber would not raise.
I was able to get it to rise by stopping the venting (pressing VENT/F6), start pumping (press PUMP ONLY) then stopping the pumping a few seconds later (RED STOP button) and venting again (press VENT).  After another 1-2 minutes the ATM light came on and I could raise the bell jar.