Problem innotec SNF 2008-03-27 23:11:50: A lot of peeling occurs after the dep.

wwang at snf.stanford.edu wwang at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Mar 27 23:11:50 PDT 2008

After I deposited 8000A Ti and opened the chamber, there appeared to be a lot of peeling. Some of the peeling come off from three dummy wafers, and others come off from the metal racks inside the chamber. During my deposition, chamber temperature rose to 70C, and I opened the chamber when the temperature dropped to about 60C. Maybe thermal expansion is the reason for the peeling. The film deposited looked fine though.  The user after me cleaned the chamber and went on with his process.