Problem innotec SNF 2009-08-13 14:16:00: Peeling, crystal failure

jimkruger at snf.stanford.edu jimkruger at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Aug 13 14:16:01 PDT 2009

I had peeling on one dummy wafer, peeled all the way back to the Al surface.  My wafers and the other dummys were OK.  Some peelig on the planetary as well as on the pump port shield.  I replaced the port shield.
Crystal failure appears to be from peeling of hte Crystal holder.  I finished my deposition blind, by time.
Vacuumed the flakes.
I installed the last clean Crystal holder, no spare remains.
The peeling may have occured during my Ni deposition so the Ni source may be contaminated.
jim