Comment innotec SNF 2009-10-14 22:00:19: Source shutting off, dep rate low

ajamo at snf.stanford.edu ajamo at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Oct 14 22:00:19 PDT 2009

I deposited Pt.   When I increased the power (what I thought was slow) the source shut off when it reached 2.5%.  This happened twice.  third time I increased the power really slowly and it was okay.  crept up to 8.5% and opened the shutter.  Rate was .5 angstroms.  Last users to use Pt got 1.1 to 1.5 angstroms/sec at 7.0 & 8.5 % power.   I only had to dep 50 Angstroms so I finished.  Not sure if this is indicative of a problem but I thought I'd leave a comment anyways.
P.S.  Where is the mirror for checking the shutter?  does not seem to be in the drawer