Comment innotec SNF 2010-08-11 23:55:06: sharp increase in cryo pump temp

dongrip at snf.stanford.edu dongrip at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Aug 11 23:55:06 PDT 2010

When I increased the power as usual at the beginning, the cryo pump temp. sharply increased from 13K to 30K. Meanwhile, the chamber was overpressurized and the gun was turned off. The cryo pump temp. came back to the normal (13K) in about 5 min.
I turned off the power, vented the chamber, and pumped it down again. After that, everything was good as usual. Please keep your eye on the cryo pump temp.