Problem innotec SNF 2010-08-26 01:07:13: vacuum loss

ahazeghi at snf.stanford.edu ahazeghi at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Aug 26 01:07:14 PDT 2010

Please be advised I had a problem with the system. The main power and HV supplies where ON when I arrived. I turned the supplies off and proceeded normally to vent the chamber, after loading the wafer and pumping down, when I turned on the HV supply there was a loud hiss and chamber suddenly lost vaccuum. Cryo temp raised to 25 K, so I vented the chamber and pumped for ~ 1hr. Everything seems to be working now.