Problem innotec SNF 2010-02-02 22:53:18: No HV?

ajamo at snf.stanford.edu ajamo at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Feb 2 22:53:20 PST 2010

  I pumped down to 3 e-7, loaded the parameters for Sn, and then turned on the telemark.  when I pushed the reset button, the vac light on the HV panel did not light, and the Hvac light on the source panel did not light.   I turned it off and restarted. same thing, i noticed on the monitor that the ion guage read OFF.    I vented the system and re-pumped it down and tried again.  everything looked good, except when I turned on the HV, the on button came on and stayed lit, but the read-out was only .03 instead of 10.00.   I tried turning the knob to adjust it up, but it didn't respond.  retried 2 more times,  same thing.