Comment innotec SNF 2010-03-06 14:39:35: HV & DC flicker

ajamo at snf.stanford.edu ajamo at snf.stanford.edu
Sat Mar 6 14:39:36 PST 2010

as per previous user, Ag splatter in chamber.  I used the chisel and was able to get more of the Ag off the edge of the of the opening for the pocket and the magnets.   I did two runs of Au.    First run the beam flickered a bit (saw this through the shutter) and saw the read-outs flicker between ~ 6 & 10 volts.  HV and source stayed on and I finished the run.  Second run the beam / HV / DC was more stable.