Shutdown innotec SNF 2010-11-14 19:12:53: Si source clogged, water spilled

mzhang2 at snf.stanford.edu mzhang2 at snf.stanford.edu
Sun Nov 14 19:12:55 PST 2010

I was planning to use Si source, but I didn't notice that the hump in the middle of the Si source was too high unitl I tried to rotate the source stage and it got stuck. I tried to unscrew the top cover plate but got cooling water spilling out. I've cleaned up the visible part but I don't know whether it's proper to use the machine again. I just close the bell jar and leave it vented.