Problem innotec SNF 2010-10-03 14:01:35: beam powered itself off during use

ehe at ehe at
Sun Oct 3 14:01:35 PDT 2010

In middle of silicon dep, beam power suddenly dropped to 0. The green vacuum light went out and the ion gauge stopped reading. Beam would not turn back on until I went back into pump only mode and then back to deposition. Rest of deposition was normal.
It's dangerous for the beam to turn off by itself - this could have splattered or exploded my Si source, and was certainly not good for it.