Problem innotec SNF 2011-03-11 01:06:12: Interlock WSF1

zeyuan at snf.stanford.edu zeyuan at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Mar 11 01:06:12 PST 2011

Before enabling the equipment, noticed there was "Interlock WSF1" on the runtime screen. Since last user used it and I have already stripped off my oxide, continued the pump down. After pumpdown, when turned on Main Power and press reset, the water lid is not up and Source 1 can't be turned on. Abandonned the run. Considering last user has finished deposition and only claimed a problem with target not the equipment, maybe there is some ways to operate the equipment under this condition, that I don't know. Only put a problem report. Please check the problem before planning your run.