Comment innotec SNF 2012-07-27 14:56:28: Test results thicker

jperez at snf.stanford.edu jperez at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jul 27 14:56:29 PDT 2012

Do to different parts being used during each shield change the thick-
ness and uniformity will change. Innotec is using the newest
planetary and I can't control speed. My target was a 1000A on the
display and I can get +-/-200 to 300A more than the display. this is
normal. I could try changing my program, but I don't want to change
other Users using the Alum recipe/ program. The Uniformity across
the wafer was 77A, the avg. thickness 1298A.  Consider Innotec UP.