Problem innotec SNF 2012-06-24 15:09:42: Found that Al source was stuck to the crucible C2

kyunglok at snf.stanford.edu kyunglok at snf.stanford.edu
Sun Jun 24 15:09:43 PDT 2012

After enabling the machine, I check the crucible C2 in order to deposit Al flim on my wafers. And I just realized that Al source was stuck to the crucible. Some users who might have used the Al source did not clean his/her mess. Al source looks very ugly and might be hard to be pulled from the crucible. I will open my session since I plan to deposit 500nm Al and it might be dangerous if I go with this bad Al source.
I have sent a photo about this.