Problem innotec SNF 2012-08-20 00:17:49: Tank light not lit

maxms at snf.stanford.edu maxms at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jan 11 13:06:37 PST 2013

after hitting reset, all 7 lights do not turn on.  Worked fine for Titanium layer I evaporated, but when starting aluminum, the power died, and I could not turn it all back on.
IMPORTANT: My wafers are still inside!  I do not want to vent, since my Ti adhesion layer is evaporated, and I want to put down the Aluminum layer without venting inbetween to avoid oxidation and contamination at the interface.  I will come in at 9am (no one has it booked before then) to finish the evaporation, if it is up and running by then.  Please call me at 650 274 4987 if it is fixed before then or not by then/ when it will be fixed, so I can come in and quickly do this last layer - should only take 10 minutes total.  If it has to be vented to be fixed, please call me as well so I can remove my wafers from inside the bell (I have two silicon wafers inside).
Thanks,
Max