Innotec mess

Robin King king at snf.stanford.edu
Fri May 12 18:17:26 PDT 2000

I was told that someone, who appears to be a very experienced
Innotec user, had a problem evaporating aluminum, left a huge
mess in the crucible, and didn't even report the problem.  I was
told the Al splattered on top of the crucible and interered with
the rotation.

Wonill Ha again spent lots of time cleaning this up so he could
use the system.

I will write the person who I think did this and ask that he
make ammends with Wonill.

Please be sure to rotate the crucible completely and inspect it
before use.  Record and report any problems you see.

Thanks
Robin