Be careful! wafer holders could fall off

Fu-Min Wang fumin at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 26 09:10:16 PST 2003

After I deposit the first Ti layer and wait for depositing the second layer,
I hear a sound and the planetary stopped rotating. After I opened the
chamber and found one wafer holder fell down and one slides to the side of
the planetary. I inspected the pins to secured the wafer holders and there
is no pin on that slot. Please make sure that the test wafers and wafer
holders are secured enough when you inspect them. For your information.

Fumin