Damaged Shutter!

Jeannie Perez jperez at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Oct 3 13:06:11 PDT 2003

All Users,
I've replaced the shutter in the Innotec today 10/03/03.  There are four
damaged (burnt) areas on the old shutter. I left the damaged shutter on
the table across from the Innotec, so that you can take a look at what I
am talking about. I last used the Innotec on the 19th of Sept.,  which
there was only ONE damaged area and have placed the blame onto the last
User.  Since the 19th of Sept. three additional areas have been damaged.
It is the user's responsibility to know the condition of the Innotec
prior to and after using the system, otherwise the blame may be place on
you if not reported prior to use.
 Most importantly, we are not trying to blame someone, but find the
cause. To find the cause we  need the Innotec Users to be more
observant.  This could be an equipment problem with the power supply.
Please check the Innotec before and after using the system and report
any problems to staff.

Regards,
--
Jeannie Perez