gold source

Charis Quay Huei Li chquay at MtHolyoke.edu
Wed Sep 3 01:40:12 PDT 2003

If anyone is still awake, could you please let me know where this drawer
is? I'm supposed to be evaporating in twenty minutes and have waited four
days for this reservation. Also...where is the proper place to put the
sources and what on earth is Zygo? Thanks. Charis.