evaporating germanium

Charis Quay Huei Li chquay at MtHolyoke.edu
Fri Aug 13 14:24:31 PDT 2004

hello, this fellow in my lab, guy is trying to evaporate germanium in
another e-beam evaporator. (he's not an snf member, which is why i'm
sending this for him.) we were wondering if anyone has had success
evaporating germanium in the innotec and if you could give su some
parameter values as well as any special instructions? (i know that
parameters vary from machine to machine, but i have a good handle on the
most common materials evaporated in the innotec, so we can make a
reasonable guess based on any info people have.) please reply to both of
us. thanks very much! charis.