evaporating germanium

Jeannie Perez jperez at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Aug 13 15:54:51 PDT 2004

Hi,
The innotec can handle Ge, the question is are you qualified to use Ge? Even
if you've been trained to use the Innotec, you would of needed additional
training for Ge. Since your asking these questions, I am assuming that you
haven't been train to use Si or Ge in our evaporator.
If your doing this outside the SNF Lab, please see me for any information.
This metal can  cause damage to the equipment and or operator.
Jeannie

--
Jeannie Perez
Science and Engineering Technician