Planetary making a grinding noise during rotation

Hemanth Jagannathan jhemanth at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 19 21:06:44 PST 2004

Hi Users,

	I was preparing to do a metal deposition run on innotec (Friday
3/19 at 8pm) and was checking the planetary alignment by rotating the
planetary after bringing down the bell jar.
I heard a loud grinding noise that I have never heard
in my previous runs. I am not sure if this can be fixed by other users and
therefore am not going to shut the system down.

Just wanted to inform the people who are planning to do runs this
weekend. I have added a comment on coral about the same.

Regards,

Hemanth Jagannathan