Innotec Reservation Time being abused!

Jeannie Perez jperez at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Nov 7 15:31:04 PST 2005

To All Users,
The minimum reservation times must be at least  two and one half hours
or your not using the Innotec properly. It takes the system today 1 1/2
hours to reach our standard base pressure. of 5x10-7. When opening the
system the minimum clean up and venting time is about 1/2 hour and the
same minimum time (1/2 hour) when depositions  are done. These times
total 2 1/2 hours which do not include the deposition itself. So I have
to assume users are abusing the system and Coral.

--
Jeannie Perez
Science and Engineering Technician