Innotec users: please be responsible with machine reservation

ben.jian ben.jian at arrayedfiberoptics.com
Mon Oct 17 13:48:44 PDT 2005

Dear users,

Innotecis currently arguably the most reserved machine at SNF. We need to
beall better at keeping our reservation slots and have the courtesy tolet
others use it when we can not make it. I noticed that Innotec wasbooked on
Sunday for the entire day. However, it turned out almost theentire day
yesterday the machine was unused.  One user booked sixhours yerterday but
in the end did not use it at all and gave no noticeto other users.

Best regards.

Ben