tonight 3:30 am -6:00am cancelled and Au stuck on crucible

Donghun Choi donghun.choi at stanford.edu
Sun Dec 16 19:16:43 PST 2007

When I check Au after deposition, Au was stuck on crucible.
I tried to take it out, but it didn't work.
That is Harris group innotec Au source.
Sorry to cause inconvenience.

Donghun
  Donghun Choi
  Ph.D Candidate

  Dep. of Electrical Engineering         Center for Integrated Systerms
  Prof. James S. Harris group              420 Via Ortega, CIS-X Rm 126x
  Solid State & Photonics Lab             Stanford, CA 94305
  Ph: (650) 725-8313  Fax : (650)  723-4659
  E-Mail:donghun.choi at stanford.edu
  http://snowboard.stanford.edu/~dhchoi