NO Platinum starter source

Jeannie Perez jperez at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Jun 26 15:36:20 PDT 2007

Found a starter source in the Pt bag that appears to be contaminated
with another metal (milky in color).
Found another starter source in a cubby hole (not in a bag). Looks
like my Pt starter source (but can't assume).
I will get back with you to let you know when I can expect another Pt
starter source to arrive.

I have found the Innotec metal box in very poor condition. Two bags
with holes in them (meaning starter sources should of been cooled
down more before placing them in their bags).
Had to throw away pellets because they were out of the bags.
Diffusion tweezers on my gold contaminated table.
Found shutter peeling from underneath today.

Please report to me if you are finding this equipment in poor
condition. Just a reminder that we ALL have to be careful when
working with so many different metals.

Jeannie Perez
Science and Engineering Technician
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility