Thin film evaporation

J Provine jprovine at stanford.edu
Tue Jul 8 06:38:33 PDT 2008

arash,
for the standard aluminum target there are monthly tests/calibrations.
  some data is available at
https://spf.stanford.edu/SNF/equipment/metalization-sputtering/innotec-es26c-e-beam-evaporator at the bottom of the page.  basically, the Al deposition was running 10% higher than the crystal reading for the first quarter of
2008.

Quoting Arash Hazeghi <ahazeghi at stanford.edu>:

> Hello,
>
> I am doing a very thin Co layer (2A) with innotec and I was wondering how
> accurate the crystal reading is for such thin layers. Has anyone done any
> test/calibrations for thin layers using innotec standard targets?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Arash

> ------
>
> Arash Hazeghi