Cancelling Monday and Tuesdays reservations (May 12th and 13th)

Jeannie Perez jperez at snf.stanford.edu
Fri May 9 07:11:14 PDT 2008

Since  Innotec has been down so long, I'll cancel my next training
schedule on May 12th and 13th. Jim is still trying to clean out
different areas that are not easily reached. It's now down to 2 hours
and 13 minute to reach base pressure of 5X10-7. Yesterday it took 4
hours. So it has improved. He'll try another area after I am done on
Innotec today and hopefully pump down time will improve again.
I want everyone to wait for 5x10-7 as instructed in our procedures.
Thanks,

Jeannie Perez
Science and Engineering Technician
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility