Professional Courtesy is What it's called

Jeannie Perez jperez at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Oct 31 09:24:24 PDT 2008

All Innotec Users,
At our Quality Circle Metal meeting and the Lab Members meeting last
Friday, Innotec reservations and cancellations has been the topic of
discussion. A list of user names (offenders for the last two months)
that have cancelled with less than 24 hour notice, no email, or no shows.
I do understand that your samples may not arrive on time, but I do
expect everyone to have enough professional courtesy to email the
Innotec community that you have deleted your reservation.
I've copied a week worth of reservations and I am astound of deleted
reservations and no emails sent out.  At this time
(until polices are in place) you may lose your rights to reserve or
use Innotec.
Regards,

Jeannie Perez
Science and Engineering Technician