Indium starter source now available

Jeannie Perez jperez at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Sep 29 14:19:19 PDT 2008

Innotec community,
I had our new 15 cc Indium starter source cut up into chunks (the one
that was stuck in C6 pocket). I placed some of the pieces into a 7cc
graphite liner and used in C3 pocket.  Power was at 2.6%, deposition
rate was fast, 20 angstroms per second.  You can try reducing the
fast dep. rate by reducing power and or using spiral/ triangle. I
would like to monitor Indium for awhile, so if you would like to use
Indium please see me. At this time I have it in our safe.
Best Regards,

Jeannie Perez
Science and Engineering Technician
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility