Stand by reservations on innotec

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Tue Jan 6 18:27:24 PST 2009

Hi all --

As you might have noticed, I've reserved the innotec from 2 am - 6 am on
weekdays.  This is something that Nancy has been doing for the stsetch
and there has been a lot of good feedback.  Realizing how difficult it
is to get reservations on the innotec -- and that many reservations are
not kept -- we're going to try reserving the system at this time for use
by labmembers who have pressing needs and cannot get a reservation.

If you would like to use one of these "stand by" time slots, let Jeannie
or me know and we'll assign it.  If no one asks for the slot, the 15
minute no-show rule applies and anyone may use the system then.

We realize this won't solve the reservations problems, but hopefully,
this will help anyone with an urgent need.  Let us know what you think.

Mary

--
Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility